certified nail artist
Nail Art Class
Saturday May 19, 2018
Do you want to be a part of the first “Swarovski Certified Nail Artist” class in Europe? Then here’s your chance!
What do you get?
- Detailed knowledge about Swarovksi and the proper application technique on how to use the Swarovksi crystals.
- Various methods of crystal design, placement and troubleshooting.
- The most efficient removal techniques.
- Marketing techniques to enhance your business, photography and proper branding on how to get the most out of your new “Swarovski Certified Nail Artist” title.
- A combined Celina Rydén nail artist class with focus on different smoke effects, quick ombre techniques, geometric designs and much more.
- Light breakfast, coffee/tea and Swedish “fika” during the day.
- The “Swarovksi Certified Nail Artist” kit worth $225, retail value $350 plus shipping and taxes.
- Last but not least – A certificate to proudly put up on your wall and the title – “Swarovski Certified Nail Artist”.
No refunds as the kits needs to be paid for, ordered and shipped at least a month in advance. Limited spaces of ten people at each class.
A: You will get an email about one week before the class with the products that you need to bring. I will have some products for you to use at the class and some you need to bring. I would recommend ordering the “Celina Rydén Signature Nail Art Brush Kit” for the nail art classes or bring something similar. Other from nail products you will have to bring your own UV/LED lamp and an extension cord.
A: We will need your full name, email address, phone number, company name and company number for the invoice. If you have a private company then we need your ID number. If you are not a Swedish resident then we will need the VAT number for your company as well.
A: Lunch will not be provided, however I will have coffee, tea and snacks ready for you during the day. There are several lunch places around the salon and I will help you to find the place you want to go to. You can also bring your own lunch if you want to. We have a fridge and a microwave for your disposal if needed.
A: Yes, you’ll get a receipt with all the information you need for your bookkeeping after the class is paid for.
A: You can cancel your registration up to one week before the class starts and get your money back minus a fee of 250 SEK. After that there are no refunds.
A: Unfortunately we can’t reserve any spots and it’s first-come, first-served. You have secured your spot as soon as the money shows up on our account.
A: You won’t be able to buy any professional products from me, if you are interested in buying Light Elegance ahead of the class please go to lightelegance.com. There you’ll be able to find your closest distributor and buy the products from there.