Welcome to the Swarovski Create Your Style Crystal Beauty Academy!
One of the challenges many nail technicians face when using Swarovski products is understanding how to create beautiful designs, as well as how to properly apply crystals.
When using a premium product it is important that your clients experience longevity and durability, as well as beauty, from their crystal nail art.
By taking part in this workshop you‘ll learn how to create custom crystal designs, as well as how to apply crystal products so that they dazzle for weeks and weeks.
The goal of the academy is to enhance education, develop product knowledge, and teach the techniques required when working with Swarovski® crystals in the beauty industry.
The workshop is designed to give nail technicians the skillset needed to successfully use Swarovski® crystals in manicure and pedicure services, ensuring beautiful, long-lasting results.
Our program is aimed at creating an elite community of talented nail artists that can create and apply crystal nail art with professional results, whatever brand of nail products they choose to use.
At the end of this one day workshop you will be skilled in:
– The application of Swarovski crystals and Crystalpixie, with long-lasting and durable results
– The different methods of crystal design, placement and using various application techniques
– Using the most efficient removal techniques, so as not to cause damage to the nails
– Self-promotion to enhance your business, including retail tips and how to price this as an add-on service
All participants will receive an official Swarovski Crystal Beauty Academy Nail Artist tote bag filled with everything you need to get started including:
– Swarovski Crystal Beauty Academy Nail Artist Manual
– Swarovski crystals & Crystalpixie Petite, Edge and Bubble
– Swarovski branded nail art work mat
– Sorting trays and a beautiful Crystal pic and place pen
At the end of the day you will receive a certificate of completion.
After registration you’ll receive an email with more details on products, tools to bring, etc. Spaces are limited!
Please read thru this FAQ before applying