OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF
who is celina ryden
Celina Rydén is an 80’s child born in -85 in Stockholm, Sweden. At the age of nine she started gymnastics and then later at fifteen became a coach and floor routine choreographer for six years. When she was nineteen she started her dance career and worked as a professional dancer and choreographer for about ten years, standing on the biggest stages in Sweden like for example “Melodifestivalen.
Back in 2005 she also got her nail license but dancing took over and she had to commit fulltime to the stage. In 2013 she got back into the nail industry and after searching for a new brand she started to work with “Light Elegance”. It didn’t take long before she fell in love with the brand and the people behind it and in 2016 she was named as the Light Elegance brand ambassador and international educator.
Celina got her license in 2005 and has since then worked with two different brands. Since 2014 she’s been working with the U.S. nail brand “Light Elegance” based in Redmond, Oregon. In 2016 she was announced as the official brand ambassador and international educator and is now traveling all around the world doing workshops and trade shows.
LETS GET ARTSY – LULEÅ
Nail art class
Saturday – November 18, 2017
In this class we’ll go through all the latest nail art trends …
from 2016 is the first reality style podcast by “Sveriges Radio”, featureing Celina Rydén and her life at the nail salon. You’ll meet famous guests like Kissie, Keela and Ida Warg and listen to captivating, heart breaking and inspiring stories about the lives of some of Celina’s clients.
Episode 1 – Jakten på likes
Episode 2 – Drabbad av musik
Episode 3 – Våga bryta mot normen
Episode 4 – Mode mot alla odds
Episode 5 – Att överleva ett trauma
Episode 6 – Dubbla personligheter
Episode 7 – Att resa sig upp
Episode 8 – “Glitter kan vara så glädjande”
“The dirty truth about the nail industry” is a podcast in collaboration with one of Sweden’s biggest hairstylist Elin Johansson. Together they expose the dirty truth about the beauty industry, invite guests over and every time you finish an episode you’ve definitely learned something you didn’t know before.
Episode 1 – Ni kommer bara…
Episode 2 – Saker vi stör oss på
Episode 3 – Sociala medier …
Episode 4 – Skönhetsmyter …
Episode 5 – Naglar på Kesha …
Episode 6 – Sociala medier …
Episode 7- DRAMA på salongen!
Episode 8- Nagel/frisörutbildning …
Episode 9 – Veckans gäst: ANINIA …
Episode 10 – Allt blev bara svart!
Episode 11 – Husdjur på salongen …
Episode 12 – SPOILER ALERT!!
Episode 13 – On Fleek’s gay-guide …
Episode 14 – Jag är aldrig nöjd …
Episode 15 – Hälsa på jobbet
Episode 16 – Är du HSP…
Episode 17 – Sjukt pinsamt!
Episode 18 – Ollnings-Lisa
Episode 19 – Bomullsfobi …
Episode 20 – Att kopiera …
Episode 21 – Like-hets och lögner!
Episode 22- Säsongsavslutning med KISSIE!
MY BRUSH COLLECTION
Welcome to Celina Rydén brush box! The ultimate nail art brush kit with everything you need to do amazing gel designs. This family of brushes is hand picked and customized to make your nail art fun and easy.
- Shorty :: Your best buddy when it comes to small and tiny details.
- Swirly :: He makes swirls and long strokes feel like a walk in the park.
- Stripy :: Your search for the perfect striper brush is over! Your long strokes have never been longer or straighter. Just sit back and let Stripy do the work for you.
- Fluff Daddy :: He is perfect to help you add Pretties to your nail design or brushing excess glitter off the nail. From the ombré effect to covering a full nail or fade with pigments – he’s got your back!
- Lil’ Fluff :: This guy is perfect for adding Pretties or Sugar highlights to your design with perfect precision.
- Block :: He might be short, but don’t judge him by the size! He is perfect for filling in larger patches, creating marble effects and even precise color line application.
Please note that i do not take any new clients for now